As we’re currently in post-production, and with a spent budget, we’re asking for the help of the worldwide community to gather some final footage. We want to include a larger montage and have a greater representation around the world of personal stories from those whose lives have been negatively affected by smart meters.
Following an unwanted smart meter installation, have you personally experienced either:
– significantly higher billing,
– a major health symptom or condition (linked to smart meter) or
– a fire or other damage ?
Well, here’s your opportunity to get your story out, and contribute to the film. To participate, follow these simple steps:
Make a video recording stating your experience. Here are some guidelines:
– Use a high-definition video camera if you have access to one – ideally 1080i (at 24p or 24 frames per second). If you don’t have HD, it’s ok… but the better quality, the more useful the footage;
– Position the camera so that the bottom of frame is around lower-chest, and top is a few inches above your head;
– Speak and look directly into the camera, telling your experience like you would to a friend;
– Record a maximum of 3 minutes in duration, on your experience, as straightforwardly as you can. And optionally with 1 minute of additional commentary on your opinion of this forced smart grid agenda of governments and utilities.
Upload your video to YouTube.
– If you do not yet have a YouTube account, click here to create a Google login, which will be linked to YouTube.
– Once you have a YouTube account set up, go to the upload page and upload your video.
– Update the title, description and tags so it describes your content.
Email us the YouTube link.
– Send the URL weblink to us at: email@example.com with the subject line “footage”
– State your name (first name ok) and location (city, state/region) in the email
– Please DO NOT email us any attachments 🙂
– We will select several clips to include in the film… we will not be able to include all submissions. In any case, know that your contribution is appreciated!
– If we do select yours, we will be in touch via email with a standard release form for signing and sending back to us. This will ask you to verify that the facts as presented are accurate, and that you agree to be in the film.
Please forward and repost this request – we want to see as many YouTubes as we can!
And be sure to sign up to receive a notification of the film’s release, at our official website: www.ThePowerFilm.org.
Josh del Sol
Producer, Take Back Your Power