More videos on Smart Meters available at www.emrabc.ca/?page_id=1318, including: multiple Smart Meters on the living room wall of a Stratford Home
Microwave radiation from these six smart meters penetrates through the brick wall of this townhouse and causes very strong exposure levels inside the house.
A young child spends most of her time in this living room, near to where the meters are located. Her health is being endangered by exposure to this radiation. It is unfair for Festival Hydro to put these people in such danger. Criminal and civil litigation could result from careless siting and use of this very dangerous technology.
Smart Meter killing a neighbouring shrub.